It is easy to find treats for you and your family during the holidays, but what about your dog? Below is a recipe for a quick and easy festive pumpkin treat that will have your dog begging for more!
What You Need
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Cup all-natural unseasoned pumpkin (no pie filling)
- 2 Cups flour (whole wheat is best)
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the egg and pumpkin together. Mix until smooth.
- Add flour to the egg and pumpkin mixture. Knead until well blended.
- Sprinkle flour on counter top and roll out dough.
- Cut dough into shapes of your choice
- Re-roll scraps until all the dough is used.
- Place onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely and store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks, or you can freeze the treats for a longer storage life.
Always remember to check with your vet before giving your dog anything, especially if they are taking medication or have certain diet restrictions.
Happy Holidays everyone!
New Year – New DogIt's a new year, and the start of a new decade. Maybe you want to remodel your kitchen, or start that novel you’ve always wanted to write, or maybe you’d like to welcome a new furry companion into your life. These are all great ideas, but with new pets comes great responsibility.
Ginger-Pup CookiesChristmas is a time for family, friends, giving, and cheer! It’s also a time for food, drinks and of course, desserts!!
Pumpkinlicious – A Treat for Your DogIt is easy to find treats for you and your family during the holidays, but what about your dog? Below is a recipe for a quick and easy festive pumpkin treat that will have your dog begging for more!
Dogs of ServiceVeterans Day is a time to honor the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice serving this great nation. But we also want to take the time to recognize another service member that sometimes gets forgotten: The military dogs that serve alongside these men and women.
DIY Turkey Meatball TreatsGive your dog a healthy treat to enjoy alongside you and your family this holiday season!!